Please check with individual stores and restaurants for their current hours.
MONDAY: 11 AM - 7 PM
TUESDAY: 11 AM - 7 PM
WEDNESDAY: 11 AM - 7 PM
THURSDAY: 11 AM - 7 PM
FRIDAY: 11 AM - 7 PM
SATURDAY: 11 AM - 7 PM
SUNDAY: 12 PM - 6 PM
When You’re Ready, We’re Ready to Welcome You Back
We all need something to look forward to again. And nothing is more exciting than planning that next perfect getaway. The one that can’t get there soon enough. Because the journey begins the moment we decide to go somewhere. Anywhere. It’s time to feel that feeling once again. Let’s get inspired. Let’s save a date. Let’s book a trip. And aim for the destination that will feel like no other.
We are proud to be a supporter of the Let’s Go There campaign, joining the collective travel industry, including brands and organizations, from airlines to hotels and resorts, travel advisors, car rentals and theme parks, across every state and city in the U.S. to reignite America’s sense of wanderlust. We are all working together to inspire your next great adventure and ensure your future trips are as comfortable as possible.
Let's Go There. When it's time for you, we'll be ready.
Planning a Visit
Queens Center is a first class shopping environment conveniently located in Elmhurst, NY, Queens Center is a retail powerhouse and one of the most dynamic shopping destinations in the world.
Over its 40 year history, Queens Center has consistently been one of the most productive malls in the country attracting nearly 27 million shoppers annually. A brand new JCPenney, an expanded Macy’s and an expanded and relocated food court, have since been accompanied by such new retailers as Apple, American Eagle, Armani Exchange, Disney Store, Guess, MAC, Lego, Swarovski, Forever 21, True Religion, Sephora, The Cheesecake Factory and Shake Shack. Queens Center stands out as an aesthetically pleasing, family-friendly destination that maximizes shopping opportunities for both retailers and consumers.
Resorts, and hotels: Click here for more information
State & Local Tourism Resources
New York City Convention & Visitors Bureau
810 Seventh Ave.
New York, NY 10019
Click here to visit their website.
Queens Tourism Council
120-55 Queens Blvd., Ste. 309
Kew Gardens, NY 11424
Click here to visit their website.
Parking & Transportation
The following bus and subway lines bring you either directly to Queens Center's doorstep or within very short walking distance:
- By Subway: R or M train to Woodhaven Boulevard station.
- By Bus: Q38 - Bus stops at 59th Avenue and 57th Avenue
- Q60 - Bus stops at North side of Queens Boulevard (Main Entrance of Queens Center) and directly across Queens Center on South side of Queens Boulevard.
- Q53 - Bus stops on Queens Boulevard (Main Entrance of Queens Center).
- Q11 - Bus stops on Queens Boulevard (Main Entrance of Queens Center) and South side of Queens Boulevard at Hoffman Drive & Woodhaven Blvd.
- Q21 - Bus stops on Queens Boulevard (Main Entrance of Queens Center).
- Q29 - Bus stops on 57th Avenue.
- Q59 - Bus stops on Queens Boulevard (Main Entrance of Queens Center).
- Q88 - Bus stops on 92nd Street/ West Side Entrance of Queens Center.
Arriving by car to Queens Center? Parking garages are conveniently located at the JCPenney Wing and Macy's Wing. Rates are as follows:
- Up to 1 hour = $3.00
- Up to 2 hours = $5.25
- Up to 3 hours = $6.50
- Up to 4 hours = $7.50
- Up to 5 hours = $8.50
- Up to 6 hours = $10.00
- Up to 10 hours = $20.00
- Max to Close = $24.00
- Early Bird special - Monday through Friday only: Enter between 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. and exit by 9:00 p.m. = $7.00.
- Monthly Early Bird Daytime Parking = $140
- Night Special - Enter between 7 p.m.- 12 a.m., exit by 11 a.m.= $8.00
Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Saturday: 6:00 a.m.- 12:00 a.m.
- Sundays: 8:00 a.m.- 11:00 p.m.
For more information on overnight and monthly rates, please contact CarPark at (718) 592-3379. For more information on directions to Queens Center, please contact Management at (718) 592-3901 or send a message to our Text Concierge at (718) 690-3222.