Areyou looking to grow your career in a thriving retail environment?
Are you an effective communicator, ready to lead andinspire?
Working at Clarks isn't just about selling shoes- it's aboutunderstanding your customers' needs, helping them find the right footwear fortheir lifestyles and being part of a company that believes in making adifference. Since our founding in 1825, we've grown to become one of thelargest footwear companies in the world.
We believe that bringing together talented people fromdiverse backgrounds creates a better workplace. Our store teams consist ofapproximately 2,600 associates who strive to create a superior customerexperience and elevate our brand to a global stage, and we empower each of themto do what's right.
Here’s where you come in:
- Partner with store leadership to drive a successful culture of sales and performance for all associates.
- Support a team selling environment.
- Participate in all areas of store recruitment; attracting, retaining and developing talent for the store.
- Teach, coach and train all store associates within an established timeframe.
- Assist in creating reachable, yet high goals for yourself and all associates in total sales, individual pairs sold, promotion goals and accessories sales, as well as ensuring total store goals have the staffing levels necessary to achieve them.
- Responsible for all employee relations issues within the store in absence of the Store Manager.
- Participate in the analysis of the P&L.
- Follow all policies and procedures related to loss and shrinkage.
- Be a leader of change for the associates and champion of company initiatives.
- Ensure the proper merchandising of products per company directive.
- Ensure the safety and security of associates and customers.
Provideexcellent customer service.
Clarksoffers a benefits package that leads the industry. We offer comprehensivemedical, dental and prescription drug plans to all employees working thirtyhours or more a week. Our 401(k) retirement program is also available whichincludes a generous employer match. We provide company paid disability, lifeinsurance, and a paid time off benefit and flexible work arrangement options.Our Tuition Reimbursement program offers opportunities for both personal andprofessional growth and development. In addition, we offer an employee discounton all Clarks products.
Essential physical requirements of all in store positionsinclude; standing for long periods of time, frequent bending to tie and fitshoes, climbing and moving of ladders, and lifting up to 50 lbs. Retailexperience is preferred with 1-3 years of prior retail or comparable managementexperience required for all Management positions.
Salary: Hourly plus commission andmonthly Bonus Plan
Hours (Full/Part-Time): Full Time
How to apply: Email resume to below email addressor apply online