Daniel Wellington is seeking a passionate, dedicated part time Sales Associate for our Queens Center store!
As part of our Retail team, you will be representing the Daniel Wellington brand as a passionate and enthusiastic StyleAdvisor. Your focus is to deliver the best possible customer support, having an immediate and direct impact on the stores success. You will provide customer support from the time the shopper enters the store until the second they depart, leaving behind a successful shopping experience and memorable representation of our brand.
In this role Daniel Wellington has named you a“Style Advisor”! You provide customers with expert advice on accessory pairing.This advice proves that the Daniel Wellington watch is suitable for every occasion regardless of if you are attending a black-tie event, playing a game of tennis or enjoying a sunny day at the beach – the Daniel Wellington accessory of your choice is a timeless companion for every day of the week.
W H A T Y O U ' L L BE U P TO
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge
- Drive selling efforts to meet stores target goals
- Provide customers with expert advice on accessory pairing, leaving them with a memorable brand experience
- Ensure store displays are aligned with both local and global campaigns
- Represent Daniel Wellington as a skilled brand ambassador
- Support daily merchandising and maintenance
- Bring innovation and creativity to our retail concept
W H O YO U A R E
- Possess and showcase excellent customer service skills
- Enthusiastic and inviting, a friend to every customer
- Desire to be part of a growing team – goal oriented and driven
- Has an interest in fashion – high energy/self-starter
- Experience in customer facing role preferred
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible schedule, evening and weekend included
- Must be able to work in the United States
Salary: $16.00 an hourApply
Hours (Full/Part-Time): part - time
Morgan McLean, Talent Acquisition Specialist / Paul Sabordo,Regional Sales Manager