Queens Center is situated at the hub of mass transportation and at the intersections of Queens Boulevard, The Long Island Expressway and Woodhaven Boulevard. It offers easy access to our guests, whether arriving by car, bus, subway or foot.
The following bus and subway lines bring you either directly to Queens Center's doorstep or within very short walking distance:
- By Subway: R or M train to Woodhaven Boulevard station.
- By Bus: Q38 - Bus stops at 59th Avenue and 57th Avenue
- Q60 - Bus stops at North side of Queens Boulevard (Main Entrance of Queens Center) and directly across Queens Center on South side of Queens Boulevard.
- Q53 - Bus stops on Queens Boulevard (Main Entrance of Queens Center).
- Q11 - Bus stops on Queens Boulevard (Main Entrance of Queens Center) and South side of Queens Boulevard at Hoffman Drive & Woodhaven Blvd.
- Q21 - Bus stops on Queens Boulevard (Main Entrance of Queens Center).
- Q29 - Bus stops on 57th Avenue.
- Q59 - Bus stops on Queens Boulevard (Main Entrance of Queens Center).
- Q88 - Bus stops on 92nd Street/ West Side Entrance of Queens Center.
Arriving by car to Queens Center? Parking garages are conveniently located at the JCPenney Wing and Macy's Wing. Rates are as follows:
Up to 1 hour: $3.00
Up to 3 hours: $5.00
Up to 4 hours: $6.00
Up to 5 hours: $7.00
Up to 6 hours: $10.00
Max to close: $20.00
Early Bird special - Monday through Friday only: Enter between 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. and exit by 9:00 p.m. = $7.00.
Night Special - Enter between 7 p.m.- 12 a.m., exit by 11 a.m.=$8.00
Hours of Operation: Monday-Wednesday: 6:00 a.m.- 1:00 a.m. Thursday-Saturday: 6:00 a.m.- 1:30 a.m. Sundays: 8:00 a.m.- 12:00 a.m.
For more information on overnight and monthly rates, please contact Standard Parking at (718) 592-3379. For more information on directions to Queens Center, please contact Guest Services at (718) 592-4039.