The Sales Supervisoris responsible for performing service and sales activities as well assupporting many operational functions. The Supervisor models a superior serviceengagement while completing all steps of a customer engagement from greeting torequesting their return. The Supervisors may monitor staff performance whilecompleting their current assignment in customer service, fitting roomcontrols/service, visuals, replenishment, cashiering, and pricechanges/tagging, product processing, stockroom maintenance, housekeeping, orstore recovery. The Supervisor assists in opening and closing the store and maydirect associates when receiving shipments. This individual keeps the StoreManager well informed of on the status of activities and assignments and anyissues or problems. The Supervisor needs to be a team player and flexible tochanges in this dynamic store environment.
· Consistentlydemonstrate superior customer service skills to create an engaging customerinteraction and build US Polo Assn. brand loyalty.
· May supervises in theabsence of store management. Carries out supervisory responsibilities inaccordance with the organization's policies.
· Ability to open andclose store, work store hours, evenings and/or weekends as needed.
· Performs all storeduties as needed to ensure smooth operations and to meet customer needs.
· May participate intraining employees; planning, assigning, and directing work.
· Unloads truck, sortmerchandise, stocks shelves, counters, racks, and tables with merchandise.Organizes and rearranges merchandise as necessary. Returns misplaced items tocorrect locations.
· Ensures the neat andorderly appearance of floor presentation. Marks and tags merchandise withpricing, size, and product specifications.
· Assists withhousekeeping and the presentation of window displays, promotionalpresentations, and sales programs as assigned.
· Works to preventdamage and theft of merchandise, and preserves materials in saleable condition.Ensures that merchandise is stored, handled, and displayed in accordance withestablished Company policies and procedures.
· Operates the cashregister and prepares customer receipts efficiently. Balances the cash registerat the end of each shift or as scheduled. Follows established policies andprocedures for verifying payment and ensuring accuracy.
· Provides training andprovide feedback to sales associates Maintain a high level of customer serviceby ensuring that merchandising/recovery is completed and that register andcustomer service area is processing customers in a timely manner.
· Friendly, courteousattitude with customers, co-workers, and managers – People who LIKE People!
· Solid interpersonaland communication skills
· Maintain flexibilityin a fast paced high-energy environment
· Team oriented andcollaborative
· Able to receive andadapt to direction and feedback when appropriate
· Position may requireon-call availability 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Work schedule varieseach week and includes working nights and weekends.
· Self-motivator withstrong communication, organizational and leadership skills required.
· Ability to read, andinterpret common retail information. Ability to respond to commoninquiries or complaints from customers or management. Do basic retail mathcalculations.
· Six months supervisory store experience or equivalentpreferred
How to apply: In person
Chris Rahaman/Dylon Fakira