Sunglass Hut is seeking a Store Supervisor.
Must have open availability and weekends are mandatory. Hours are minimum 20-30 hours a week. Previous leadership experience required. Open to growth and development.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilizes The Sunglass Hut Experience tools to consistently deliver sales plan and company objectives.
- Achieves/exceeds the individual Sales Plan
- Leverages reporting tools to track individual results and identify wins and areas of opportunity.
- Partners within the Store/Center Manager to continually coach and inspire the team to enhance store performance
- People work for people- uses this philosophy to grow careers, encourage teamwork and retain talent through development-focused encouragement.
- Provides ongoing coaching for all Associates to support growth and development.
- Creates an inspirational and motivating work environment that reflects the integrity of the brand.
- Seeks out opportunities for self-development as defined in an individual development plan.
- Creates an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION with the store team that translates into sales and ensures that every Associate consistently delivers The Sunglass Hut Experience.
- Spends a majority of time on the sales floor.
- Ensures every aspect of the Sunglass Hut Experience is impeccably executed throughout the store.
- Continually coaches and develops the team to ensure consistent and absolute execution of The Sunglass Hut Experience.
- Acts as an ambassador for the Sunglass Hut brand.
- Builds the Sunglass Hut brand by consistently executing the brand standards.
- Motivates, coaches, and inspires the team to ensure they are best possible brand ambassadors.
- Ensures impeccable execution of operational policies and procedures and maintain brand standards.
- Consistently coaches and develops the team to ensure retail excellence.
- Communicates information regarding promotions, contests, and incentives to the team.
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Demonstrated expertise in every aspect of store operations
- Critical thinking
- Previous customer service or retail experience
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org