U.S. Polo Assn.
Our Sales Associate delivers an engaging service experience by attending to the customer’s needs as well as suggesting some additional product options. The Associate contributes to a high-energy shopping environment balancing the customer service focus with maintaining superior floor presentation standards. The Associate contributes to the success of the store’s performance by meeting and exceeding sales and select company key matrices goals. The individual may also assist in receiving and processing new product from backdoor to the selling floor. The Associate needs to be a team player and flexible to changes in this dynamic store environment.
· Consistently demonstrate superior customer service skills to create an engaging customer interaction and build US Polo Assn. brand loyalty.
· Maintain sales floor and stockroom standards to project an attractive and safe shopping environment. This maintenance includes sales floors, fitting rooms, as well as cash wrap area.
· Inform our customers of current promotions as well as new product recently received.
· Efficiently complete the sales transaction at register including a sincere “Thank you” and request to return.
· Assist in product replenishment and maintain floor presentations as well as full recovery at end of business day.
· Perform ticketing and security tagging for product control and protection.
· Follow the established US Polo Assn. policies and procedures to maintain a fair and consistent work environment as well as delivering superior operational execution and financial results.
· Friendly, courteous attitude with customers, co-workers, and managers – People who LIKE People!
· Solid interpersonal and communication skills
· Maintain flexibility in a fast paced high-energy environment
· Team oriented and collaborative
· Able to receive and adapt to direction and feedback when appropriate
· Scheduling availability nights and weekends
Please email Resume and job inquiry to JobElmhurst@USRetailStores.com
specify which position you’re applying for in the subject line. You will
be contacted if your qualifications align with the immediate store need to
schedule an interview.